Saturday, December 20, 2008

Survey Results!

The end of the year is approaching, which means the beginning of the new year is approaching, which means I only have about 2 weeks to start planning my January photo shoot! I know the suspense has been killing you. 17 votes have come in, which surprises me, because I only know about 5 of you who read this blog.

The first two votes that came in were both for "famous movie scenes", so I thought that might indicate a landslide victory, and I thought that I'd end up having to pose for a photo wearing this, and only this.


But then luckily the balance shifted and people started writing in their own votes including:
1. Famous movie kisses with you photoshopped in This would be an excellent idea if I had photoshop or knew how to use it.
2. Showcase the moments when you thought what the hell did I do to bring myself to this very moment-your upbeat friend Another good idea, but I don't think I have the creativity to capture these such moments. What would that even look like? Me leaving a half-eaten burrito on my plate while I run to the bathroom?
3. I love all of these I would like to see a calendar of you in all these themes! Thankyou Now this one I like. Partly because it reads like I have a dedicated, admiring fan, and partly because this is also the result of the survey. Plus, I can't even think of 12 yuppie sports, and I don't own any childhood toys. So thanks to all of you logical voters for making this easy on me!

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so exciting. I can't wait to see this!!

 
At December 24, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always kind of knew that you had calendar model potential. Just a thought..maybe you could get the EAC involved? they are always looking for new and exciting events. You could organize something...a calendar charity event?-OR maybe "Calendars for Crusty Creeps" a seminar series of course. Basically you teach people what it takes to be a calendar model....lunch will be provided.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home